Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to Paris

And so begins my 3 week adventure in the city of blinding lights... 


When traveling abroad, coffee is key in fighting jetlag, so to a cafe we stopped for un omlette avec du fromage et un cafe au lait 


Next was some sightseeing... 




 



 

and lucky me when a French ladybug flew into my hair before landing on my leg



and now a glimpse at the most wonderful part of Paris, the unique street style of Parisians  


   
  








and it wouldn't be a trip to a foreign country unless somewhere along the way, you get really lost on the metro


and the sun sets on a beautiful first day in Paris

 




1 comment:

  1. ma chère, tes photos sont belles! ton voyage sera SI fantastique. penses-tu que les vêtements des parisiennes sont différents que les vêtements des new yorkers? ahhh je t'aime et tu me manques! bises bises.. :)

    ReplyDelete